[Healeys] Aluminum brake & clutch cylinders

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Mar 5 09:01:03 MST 2014

Anodising is a chemical process that oxidises the aluminium and leaves a
thin, very hard surface of aluminium oxide, sufficient to fight wear.
Aluminium oxide is used as an abrasive so it is very hard. It will
certainly not wear away after a few applications.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Bob Spidell schreef op 5-3-2014 16:25:very thin