[Healeys] Aluminum brake & clutch cylinders

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 08:25:16 MST 2014

AFAIK--not far--anodizing is a chemical process that leaves only a very thin deposit to help prevent corrosion; particularly on aluminium surfaces. If it doesn't harden the surface then it doesn't provide much value, as it would likely be worn away after a few applications of the brakes.

Anyone know otherwise?

Bob