[Healeys] What am I doing wrong? Needle/jet alingment

Mike Tobin ahbt71 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:30:45 MST 2014

Earl, Andy,
Thanks for the advice on the jet alignment tool (and another "duh!"
moment).  I've seen the tools advertised in catalogs for ages, but as I'd
never had any trouble doing this before I'd never given them any thought
and had forgotten about them.  I've got one on order - then it's on to the
transmission.  That should give my ADHD a workout!
Cheers,
Mike Tobin