[Healeys] What am I doing wrong? Needle/jet alingment

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 2 14:46:27 MST 2014

Mike - jet centering is a pain on these carbs even for pros.  There is a
simple tool that most of the usual suppliers sell that makes the job easy -
it's basically a stepped rod that  aligns the parts and keeps them aligned
while you tighten the jet bearing nut.  Don't know why you are having this
problem after doing it before, but the tool will solve the problem.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb