[Healeys] Fender Beading

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:23:14 MDT 2014

Hi Stephen,
The only things that I would add to Paul's procedure is that folding a piece
of insulation tape over the end of each tab will prevent it from scratching
the paint.
Also as you tighten bolts the be careful not to pull the fender in with the
beading too low in the gap. If you get it wrong the beading can break a chip
out of the paint as the gap close.
Michael S
BN1 #174