[Healeys] rendezvous

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 23:11:19 MDT 2014

Len,
 Always great to see you and Kip. I've only had my Healey for 40 years. I
have never enjoyed it more than I did last week. Driving it on the filed
for the show in it's new livery of Blue over white was a thrill I won't
soon forget. Thanks to the many kind words and help. My wife is still
talking about how wonderful people were to offer help, work our car and
just pitch in where needed. Len, I was serious about wanting your trailer
when you are done with it. Trailers extend the use of our cars.
Take care my friend, see you next year in Washington.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR