[Healeys] rendezvous

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 28 22:44:28 MDT 2014

Some (unofficial) statistics:  122 registrations, 2 cars left on the road
due to problems, 99 cars on the field for the car show, 23 cars and 49
people representing the Golden Gate Austin-Healey Club,  210 people at the
awards banquet.  Newest purchase of a Healey driven to Rendezvous was a year
and a half ago.  Longest ownership of car driven to Rendezvous was over 50
years. (I've only had mine for 44 years)

There have been some negative comments on this List in the past regarding
Healeys towing trailers.  I constructed my half-Healey trailer in 1982 to
get all the camping gear out of and off of the car for the trip to Snowmass
and subsequent camping trips.  Don't camp any more so now the trailer allows
me to take more stuff than I need on these long excursions (my son takes up
most of the room with his computers and cameras  ;-)  ).

Say what you want, my traveling combo won an Honorable Mention award in the
BJ8 double light category this week.  (the photo is not from Rendezvous
2014)

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Photos/AH%20with%20trailer

A few photos from Rendezvous:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Photos/Rendezvous%202014

The three Nash-Healeys at the event, the show field, Just Married, a little
rain didn't bother anyone, a drive-through tech session by Steve Day and
David Nock, The Golden Gate AHC attendees.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031