[Healeys] safety gauge

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jun 19 01:13:34 MDT 2014

It may be that the needle of the gauge has become dislodged as the meter
is still indicating so the aether bulb is not leaking. You can adjust
the needle by taking the gauge from the car, removing the bezel and
glass and carefully prise of the needle using two small screwdrivers.
Immerse the bulb in a saucepan or whatever  filled with boiling water
and replace the needle in the 1000C or 2120F position.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL