[Healeys] safety gauge

john jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 17:36:27 MDT 2014

I went for a drive last Saturday and the temperature gauge was working fine.
It was rebuilt about 2000 miles ago. While driving last Sunday it would not
go above 90 degrees. After shutting down the engine it would climb to about
120 degrees. Normally it registers 190+ while driving and will go off the
chart after stopping. There are not any coolant leaks, I am running 50/50
coolant/water and the system is topped off. Any ideas on what I should
check. I have not been able to reach the archives for over a month now, so I
cant research them. I hope this message reaches the list because about =
the time my messages are bouncing.

John Spaur

62 BT7