[Healeys] BN2 overdrive problem from Mike Lewis

Familie Willig willig at wtnet.de
Fri Jun 13 12:30:30 MDT 2014

Mike,

had this problem on my BN2 two years ago. after I replaced all the balls in
the od valves - reseating the valve seats at the same time, this problem was
solved.
Last autum the problem reappeared.... But this time it was a faulty cable
connector that heated up, raising the resistance in the cable and finally the
od solenoid dropped out. same problem but completely different cause.

Good luck

Thomas Willig