[Healeys] BJ8 tunnel attachment screw holes

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 18:15:52 MST 2014

Ken,

Right between my 6" sky hook and the bottle of headlamp fluid ...

If the metal's pulled (looks like a volcano), then you could flatten it.
  One can buy a tool (ball bearing with a handle) to do this.  But I
think the metal you're talking about is too thick to distort that way.

The only things that come to mind are Lab Metal and Riv-Nuts.  Not sure
either are great solution.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar