[Healeys] BN2 diff wanted

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 06:15:52 MST 2014

Mike

Unless the blaster blew holes in the housing you can use a product called Z-Chrome that will fill the voids. You can apply it with a brush, roller or spray.  Three coats and some sanding and it will be smooth again.  The pickup truck guys use it for smoothing out rust pits on their old rides.

Aloha

Perry

Sent from Windows Mail