[Healeys] BN2 diff wanted

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 01:45:02 MST 2014

Mike

Just a word of caution. Later BN1 hypoid, 5 stud rear axles had the oil
filler on the neck of the diff unit and both hub nuts right hand thread.

There is no reason why you should not fit one of these if this is what
turns up so long as you are aware of the hub nut differences.

If you use an early diff unit in a later case you will have two fillers;
not a problem. However if you fit a later diff into an earlier case you
will have no filler.

Regards

--
Best wishes