[Healeys] O/D slipping - update

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:58:34 MST 2014

steve,
see if you can find del borders excellent od rebuild articles that appeared
in Healey Marque some 15 or so years ago.  follow his tips for shimming
etc. and your unit will be better than new. He also discusses minimum
pressures etc. i thought i had these on my computer, however, can't seem to
locate.
cheers,

--
jerry wall  BN6