[Healeys] Fwd: LKN Sports Car Group: Neat Shell/Ferrari Commercial

Ge gaagten at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:41:49 MST 2014

Hello forum,

I would need some advise
I have to recore my radiator and I also intend to change fan at the same
time.(it never has been renewed).
Some years ago there was a discussion about the Texas Fan. I went through
the A-H library and found some bad remarks about this fan, destroying the
back of the cooler. Also comment about chinese quality.?
Welsch (UK) is selling these texas fans (the only supplier I could find.
Anybody has some recent experience with this fan?
Is the Welsch one also chinese production.
I have no overheating problem actually. Its just the question, or regular
fan or the Texas one.

Thanks for yr help,
Regards,

Ge Aagten