[Healeys] Fwd: LKN Sports Car Group: Neat Shell/Ferrari Commercial

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 02:21:51 MST 2014

Bob,
It's a great Ad. Apparently it was one of the most expensive TV commercials
ever made, if not the most expensive, when it was made about 6 years ago. Some
of it was filmed in Australia, on the sea cliff bridge
http://images.getconnected.dnsw.com.au/multimedia/Original__9279536_TNSW_Gran
d_Pacific_Drive__HighDark_Aerial1.jpg - not long after it first opened - as
well as many other countries, so we got it on TV here too.
Just awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone