[Healeys] Spark Scatter over 4000rpm

Bluehealey bluehealey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 14:22:25 MST 2014

Hi Andy
I love that idea for a spark trigger, particularly the stealth nature of the
install. Could you possibly write up how you implemented it? The components
used, how the location was selected, how the timing was set and how the
advance curve is managed?
I have been considering something similar using a trigger wheel behind the
front pulley on my BN4 but your solution has brilliant simplicity.

Alan - from my iPad