[Healeys] Full line on dipstick

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 19:55:46 MST 2014

The "short" dipstick was applicable to BJ7 engines and engines for BJ8s up
to serial number 278 (approximately chassis 25441, which has engine 277).
The "long" dipstick was used from there to the end of BJ8 production,
according to the parts manual.  Brian's engine is a late one and should use
the long dipstick.  Mine measures 17-5/16" from tip to stop collar.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666 (engine 29K/RU/H11327)
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large