[Healeys] Archive question

rwil at sbcglobal.net rwil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 25 12:10:13 MST 2014

Dan,
You are correct that the search option or even the how to search
button leads you to an undecipherable .cgi file (namazu).  I think
that the list's server is supposed to translate the file into .txt or
html and give it to us for display.

If instead of searching I click open one of the Healeys files listed,
manually opening whatever date  I might be interested in, I can then
open and read each email.  But I can't search and filter for relevant
emails.

I think the 'search' option isn't quite operative yet.

Sorry that I was unclear.

-Roland

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:48:54 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>Roland,
>Could you explain exactly how you're able to search in the archives? I'm not
clear what going through individual email means. Any tips you can give me
would be great.