[Healeys] Oil Pressure Guage

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 13:07:31 MST 2014

I thought John was asking about the nut at the other end of the capillary
tube that attaches the sensor end to the head, but if we're talking about
the gauge end, my experience has been that if there is a leak there
eventually the gauge needle will vibrate in rhythm to the pressure pulses
from the oil pump (not to mention leaving oil spots on your knee!).

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large