[Healeys] A Healey enthusiast in Austrsalia needs a Bn6 Hardtop

akronzips at aol.com akronzips at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 23:27:46 MST 2014

Gary :
A gentleman in Australia contacted me and is looking for a hardtop for his BN6
here is his statement.

"Hi Howard thanks very much for coming back to me and for your kind offer to
help.  I have been hunting for a hardtop for my BN6 on and off for years.  I
located one and over about 12 months finally got the guy to agree to sell it
to me.  He then reneged on the deal unfortunately.  I am in Australia but that
shouldnbt present a problem re shipping as it could be shipped to a friend
of mine in the USA  then on shipped to me.  I hope to start work on the old
girl again later this year ( am restoring an old Bertram fly bridge boat at
the moment so have to finish that first). "

His name is Steven Brooks here is his email address.-->
sbrooks at macdonaldcordell.com

I hope someone on the list or maybe Patrick Quinn can contact him and help his
quest.

Cheers
Howard
President of NEOAHC