[Healeys] a healey promoted by a used car salesman

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:03:37 MST 2014

Typical car salesman, the only thing missing is the cheap fortrel suit. I
guess he forgot to mention the heat coming into the cockpit from the
windshield washer line since it is missing its grommet. One would doubt the
mileage, someone likely did a quick job on it, painted the engine bay in
black, likely thinking it was supposed to be like all the American cars of
that period. To top it off they glue the wrong plates on top of the valve
cover, they used the ones that are supposed to be riveted and just for good
measure, a Telecamit sticker in front of the oil filler cap.

Jean