[Healeys] BN7 on BAT, EBAY

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:37:46 MST 2014

I have the original black plate with mine (and lots of documents) although it
is here in Kentucky at my house with KY antique plates now.

Regards,
Richard C

Sent from IPhone

<vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if this was originally a California car but there is/was one
exactly with the same paint scheme, mirrors, third brake light, rear bumpers
etc. in the Minnesota Club for many years. As a mater of fact I have photos of
the car in a parking area at Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. Perhaps it made it way
to California and someone slapped a black plate on it for photos.