[Healeys] BN7 on BAT, EBAY

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:18:14 MST 2014

I don't know if this was originally a California car but there is/was one
exactly with the same paint scheme, mirrors, third brake light, rear bumpers
etc. in the Minnesota Club for many years. As a mater of fact I have photos of
the car in a parking area at Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. Perhaps it made it way
to California and someone slapped a black plate on it for photos.

Jean