[Healeys] Fuel pump's psi & 3/8" unf k-nuts.

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 03:42:59 MST 2014

I have a doubled ended SU pump, triple webers, and a Malpassi fuel filter/
regulator.
With both ends on, I've achieved 5 miles per Gallon on the track, on 110/130
Avgas
So clearly the my double ended SU pump is up to the task. I use a 3 position
Bugeye Sprite blinker switch to turn my pump on. Centre is both ends on, which
is totally unnecessary on the road in normal conditions.
Don't forget that fuel volume is also a requirement - and fuel line diameter
plays a part in that.
Check your delivery volume at the carbs. That's critical for not running lean.
See http://www.myaustinhealey.com/austin_healey_technical_articles.html
Last article on the page.....
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

> On 14 Feb 2014, at 1:39 am, "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk>
wrote:

> I have an AZX1500 pump in my MkII BT7. (Double ended SU).
> ...I'm in the slow throes of fitting 3 Weber 45 dcoe 9s.
.........The guy said that Webers only