[Healeys] Lempert 3.54 gears install

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:51:09 MST 2014

A big thanks to everyone for their advice.   The Haynes manual makes it
seem almost do-able if "you're willing to tolerate some noise".

So, a better plan than doing all of it myself is to pull out the axles,
pull off the pumpkin, and bring the pumpkin to a speed shop.   I live in
the Sunapee-Dartmouth region of New Hampshire; can anyone recommend a good
shop anywhere from Concord west?

thanks again,

Tom