[Healeys] Fuel pump's psi & 3/8" unf k-nuts.

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 07:39:32 MST 2014

I have an AZX1500 pump in my MkII BT7. (Double ended SU). This is basically
2 AUF 301 mated together. Although one can run both at once, it's not
usually necessary and one might say that one half is a reserve for the
other. I have mine independently switched.....either, both or none depending
on the switches.

So, finally to the point.....

I'm in the slow throes of fitting 3 Weber 45 dcoe 9s. I've got them in and
running. One of them drips a little fuel which I'd put down to it needing
any one of a zillion adjustments. I was speaking to Webcon, here in UK,
about something else and I mentioned the drip. The guy said that Webers only
require +/- 3psi and that my pump was probably putting out more like 5psi
per side. Any ideas?

And does anyone know where I can get more of those wretched little 3/8" unf
"k-nuts"? I'll be taking my Webers out at some stage and I suspect that
these things can only be used once. Or am I wrong?

Thanks,

Simon.