[Healeys] BN1 & BN2 engine number plate finish

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:46:28 MST 2014

George

Assuming that it is an A70 engine; not a later 2.2Litre petrol

off the top of my head

Smaller inlet valves
Higher rocker cover
8" clutch
No tacho drive take off
Higher thermostat housing

and maybe more

How much you can increase the bore depends on the actual casting. I would
not risk too much. I very much doubt that you could take it out to standard
100 at 3.437"

Regards