[Healeys] BJ8

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Tue Feb 11 08:56:58 MST 2014

Hello

I am not Steve.  You may want to recheck the address and resend to Steve.

On 02/11/14, Bill Pepper wrote:

Hello, Steve. We emailed several months ago about the BJ8 I bought from a
Richard Benhase of Cincinnati.

I obtained a Heritage Trust certificate, and am happy to disclose that my
numbers match 100%.

Car H-BJ8-L/35148

Engine 29K-RU-H/9788

Body 80006

gearbox 9740

axel 8721

key FS937

Came with heater, OD, adjustible steering, wires, whitewalls

Is the list still in operation? I tried to look up an issue we are working
on, to no avail. Maybe you can help. We installed Pertronix which works
great. But we cannot figure out how to wire up the tach. Do you recall how
to wire the tach? There is a black and a white wire from the tach. Should be
easy, but I cannot access the list for some reason.

Thanks.

Bill Pepper
Suggested annual donation $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive