[Healeys] BJ8

Bill Pepper wwpepper at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 11 08:11:39 MST 2014

Hello, Steve. We emailed several months ago about the BJ8 I bought from a
Richard Benhase of Cincinnati.

I obtained a Heritage Trust certificate, and am happy to disclose that my
numbers match 100%.

Car   H-BJ8-L/35148

Engine   29K-RU-H/9788

Body  80006

gearbox  9740

axel   8721

key  FS937

Came with heater, OD, adjustible steering, wires, whitewalls

Is the list still in operation? I tried to look up an issue we are working
on, to no avail. Maybe you can help. We installed Pertronix which works
great. But we cannot figure out how to wire up the tach. Do you recall how
to wire the tach? There is a black and a white wire from the tach. Should be
easy, but I cannot access the list for some reason.

Thanks.

Bill Pepper