[Healeys] brake & clutch maste & slave cylinders

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Feb 8 16:29:17 MST 2014

You can hone the aluminium cylinders, but you could expect them not to
last as long as new anodised ones. If you renew the brake fluid every
year you might not notice this to much though. It is free to hone them,
so you can always experiment. I have done it in the past and never
encountered any problems.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL