[Healeys] Anodizing

Gilbert Gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Wed Feb 5 18:29:00 MST 2014

Hi Gary.

Fisrt of all you should take off all the anodizing on the part to be treated
by spraying the famous oven cleaner  Easy Off . Using coarse steel wool wiil
help clean

Wash with soap and water, now the matte finish shoul be send with alu. oxyde
sand paper
(225 - 400-600-800-1200-1500) to take off all the imperfections.

clear anodize without etching type 2.

That what i did with mine

Whish it help

Gilbert