[Healeys] brake & cloth master cylinders

Darin Graber dkgraber85 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 16:36:19 MST 2014

Hello all -

My project is an AH Longbridge 100-6.  I removed the brake &
clutch masters a while back and am now confused which is which.  I believe
both are original and both of them are aluminum cast with the metal lids.  One
has 'Girling 5/8"' on it and looks to be a smaller diameter, and the other has
'Girling 75' and is the larger of the two.  I believe the smaller is the
clutch but not sure.  Anyone have some insight?  Thanks

Darin Graber
'57
Austin Healey 100-6