[Healeys] Fan

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Wed Dec 31 16:24:15 MST 2014

Steve thank you; yes agree they are different and the one in my car does not have those semicircles; the photo used in the Moss notice photo may have just been a generic picture and I tend to concur with you that the later ones without the cut outs may not have had the problem but were recalled to avoid any confusion;  I plan to review with Moss next week (if anyone has any history) and make a decision then; I am probably going to change to the 4 blade one as have not had any cooling problems and also have an oil cooler fitted.
rg