[Healeys] Fan

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 14:51:54 MST 2014

Roger, I don’t know about the others you mention, but the 6-blade stainless steel riveted one makes a pretty loud whine when you get it up to speed.    If I couldn’t get another Hayden fan, I think I would just go back to the two-piece original 4-blade fan now that my new radiator core has taken care of the cooling issues I was struggling with before.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large