[Healeys] Boot lid seal

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:15:35 MST 2014

I know that this is a very old thread but with photos now being available I
have an opportunity to clear up this question.
Despite the doubts expressed by many BN1s prior to body #4129 did have
sealing strips in the boot lid channel in the rear shroud.
According to the parts book these seals were used in addition to the seal
on the lid but I have been unable to confirm definitively if the seals were
in fact used together.
The photos below are of the seal in a very low mileage very early 100
provided courtesy of David Kerry.
[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]
Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*