[Healeys] texas cooler

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:59:57 MST 2014

Could not agree more.....yea Josef!!!
Michael S
BN1 #174

-----Original Message-----
From: "josef-eckert at t-online.de" <josef-eckert at t-online.de>
Sent: ‎31/‎12/‎2014 3:16 a.m.
To: "Jean Caron" <vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com>; "Healeys, Forum" <Healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] texas cooler

 Jean,

I heart of broken blades on original one piece 6 blade fans which are special items for hotter climates, but not with the ordinary two piece 4 blade fans.
Friends some 10-20 years ago installed BMW 5Series plastic fans. Some reconed cooler water temperatures. I am still happy with the original fan blades and when I can get one of them I buy it and keep it. Its the same with original oil filter cases. I see no big improvement changing to cartridge ones. Or changing original generators for alternators. I think its for those who like to play with their cars. Often this causes more troubles than they had before.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----