[Healeys] BN1/2 Scuttle Shake

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 09:33:12 MST 2014

Bob, my BJ8 had the front end shake until Allen Hendrix at Hendrix Wire Wheel trued my wheels, shaved the tires to round, and balanced them.  No shake now at any speed and the change in the ride and comfort was truly remarkable.

I also did the “Bill Bolton Anti-Scuttle Shake Modification” to my firewall when I had the engine out, but I think it is the wheel work that does more to get rid of the shake.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large