[Healeys] Clutch Slave cylinder line extension -

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 12:49:35 MST 2014

Yes, it is very handy for bleeding the clutch (otherwise, you have to disconnect the slave cylinder from underneath, or pull the gearbox cover). I did a poor bleed job on my BJ8's clutch then took off on a long road trip. I bled the clutch in a parking lot of a restaurant waiting for it to open (it's still a 2 man job).

I don't have photos nor the car with me; if no one else has provided any I'll take some in a couple days when I get home.

Bob