[Healeys] Healey on BAT Auction

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Thu Dec 4 16:50:46 MST 2014

Lighter weight means more power/better acceleration.  Healey is a sports car,
so you get faster wind in your hair.

The volvo uses the same type electric overdrive. The Toyota kit loses the
overdrive switch, but you get all syncro gears and less drag on the engine, so
more power to wheels. Oh, and a reverse light switch.

How does it hinder the Healey driving experience?