[Healeys] Battery terminal helmet connectors

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 14:20:07 MDT 2014

I have no idea but I am going to take a wild guess.  It could be a power
take off for something that has nothing to do with Healeys.  Perhaps a test
instrument or an optional accessory.  Whatever the device may have been, it
would have a solid tapered pin attached to the power cord .  Grounding would
be accomplished with an alligator clip, probe, or through the device to the
chassis.

Just a WAG while I get the Healey ready for tomorrow's Annual Ice Cream
Social in Vacaville.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031