[Healeys] footwells in 57' 100-6

Darin Graber dkgraber85 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 13:25:51 MDT 2014

Regarding the previous post, I am including some pics to help describe what I
am asking.  In the first pic, you can see the fine line indicating the
previous bend location and how I have moved it forward about 3/4 in.  In the
second pic, you can see that the fit between the inner sill, and the footwell
floor is really good with this new bend location.  Without this new bend, the
flanges would have large gaps between them and the inner sill and that is what
led me to rebend the piece.  You can also see the previous fine line in the
floor and how it terminates back to its original bend location.

The second
question involves the area above the sill where you see light in the second
pic...how does this corner close up?  I know the repair piece I have sitting
in there moves forward a bit more, but is there a flange or something that
should bend over the front of the floor section?  Third pic is a full view of
the footwell box for your reference.  Again any help would be appreciated.
 Thanks

Darin
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:11 PM, Darin Graber