[Healeys] Extra choke lever on HD8s...What is this?

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sun Apr 20 18:54:48 MDT 2014

Earl - Richard,

I'm not sure what they are but they are definitely not Jaguar HD8's. I
bought a set of Jaguar HD8's to use on one of my cars a few years back and
they had the straight bodies
I had them converted by a local SU guru (who is no longer with us
unfortunately) to the inclined BJ8 bowls. Still sitting on the garage shelf
untouched.

Cheers

Graeme  Molony
Mt Martha Aust