[Healeys] Extra choke lever on HD8s...What is this?

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 23:14:01 MDT 2014

Whatever it is, it's not from a BJ8 so make sure you replace the needles
and dash pot springs accordingly.   Also check pistons that they aren't
weighted,  rovers used heavy pistons so just because they are HD8s doesn't
make them appropriate for the Healey.  I suspect these are out of a Jag
e-type or 420 of some sort, if so then they should be okay with new springs
and needles.

Alan