[Healeys] motor mounts again

goldengt at cal.net goldengt at cal.net
Thu Apr 17 11:14:16 MDT 2014

I see via the archive listings that the topic has been covered, but I can't open any of the archive links. I put the engine in last week and purposely switched the mounts because of rubber was a little cracked on the exhaust side. I see now that the plate between the rubber and the engine block is handed. Will the motor be in the same place regardless of the plate, AEC889 or AEC890 used? I don't really care about shimming issues that might be related. The trans mounts fit ok. Otherwise I plan to start er up today.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8