[Healeys] Facet Pump in Series

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Apr 12 15:46:25 MDT 2014

I plumbed my two fuel pumps in series because the connections are simple.
All that was required was rubber hoses and hose clamps, no special fittings.
In more than 15 years, I have had some temporary and one permanent failure
of the (SU) pump but none involving clogging of the fuel lines or pumps.
I also have a switch under the dash to select either pump, or both off.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large