[Healeys] Facet Pump in Series

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 02:51:27 MDT 2014

Price -

SU pumps have non return valves in them, and if your FACET pump cannot get
enough "head" (e.g. through  bubbles in the fuel), it probably won't pull
through the two valves.  The SU works by only pulling through one valve at
a time through the diaphragm chamber, so it's really no issue for the SU.
 Also the diaphragm chamber is pretty small, and the fuel makes a 180
degree shift through the SU pump, so the FACET will really have to work
it's butt off to get fuel through the SU.  You have to mount it in
parallel, not series.

Best,

Alan