[Healeys] West Coast trip

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:40:56 MDT 2014

There is a great train ride into the redwood forests at Ft Bragg. Go
halfway, then return.
The northern Cali coast and all of the Oregon Coast is beautiful. Turn
towards Portland,or at Astoria, or. Head up to Seattle from there. Many
smaller roads parallel the Interstate for scenic driving . I'm in Portland.
What time of year will you be travelling,?

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.