[Healeys] wheel balancing

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 09:09:46 MDT 2014

Yes, besides sidewall issues there can be uneven areas on the tread of new tyres causing them to be out of round. Wetmore Tire in Ferndale MI. is one place I know of that is equiped to shave tyres to make them true. Tyres, wheels, and brake drums need to be tended to for a complete balance job.
Best