[Healeys] Drum balancing

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 01:12:43 MDT 2014

Balance your drums.  I have looked at 6 drums in the past and all needed balancing.  Made a noticeable difference in my BJ8

Keith

On 04/06/14, Randy Dickson wrote:

Fellow Healeyoids, I have been concerned about drum balancing on my 1963
BJ7. What are the odds that my drums are way out of balance? Are most
Healey drums out far enough to necessitate sending them out to Hendrix or
someone else to get balanced? I have about a dozen pairs of old drums
laying around and I wonder if I could discern which pair is the best to be
perfectly balanced and use them. Thoughts?

Randy Dickson, Wisconsin
63 BJ7
60 BT7
Suggested annual donation $12.75